Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

I was so excited for the kids to visit Santa this year!  Maddie is really starting to get it and she is in such awe of everything and it is amazing to watch!

I could of bet money on exactly what the kids were going to do...Maddie was going to ham it up for Santa, and Cooper would be terrified and cry!  Poor guy...he is just so shy!!
Anywhoo...I wanted a pic of Santa holding them both (so Cooper had to suck it up for a minute)

Maddie loved talking to Santa.  She told him that she wanted a baby doll.

I believe Maddie may of been doing a little a*s kissing...if you know what I mean...
the "3's" weren't kind to her and she has had some pretty naughty moments this year!

All mommy wanted for Christmas was a decent picture of the kids...maybe next year:)

Grandma & Grandpa Smith

Our family!  (And this would be Maddie's "fake" smile)

2 comments:

  1. Maddie looks so excited to see Santa!! I love all the pics! Cute kids, kids outfits, looks like one fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie looks so cute with Santa!!

    ReplyDelete