Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning - Our House

I could barely sleep because I was so excited for Christmas Morning...I couldn't wait to see Maddie's expression and to see how excited she would be!  I also knew Cooper would love getting in to his new toys!

The house was all ready!!  Just waiting for some little people to wake up!!

Christmas Morning

They loved all of their new toys!

So many presents!

Matt is a really big kid!!  When we went shopping for the kids he really wanted to get Cooper this remote control car...I had to remind him that Cooper was only one and I just didn't think he would really be able to use it...but I could tell Matt really wanted the car for himself.  Maddie and I went back to the store later and I got him the car from the kids!  Seriously...Matt was like a child - playing with the car all day long!  
Maddie also loved the car - and Matt isn't the best sharer!!


What a morning!!  Two more Christmases to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment