Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve almost as much as I love Christmas Day!  We always begin our evening with a Wonderful Dinner with the Smiths.  This year we ate at Capital Grill...it was delicious!!

Miss Madelyn looked Beautiful in her new dress (and she knew it!)

 Grandma & Papa with Maddie and Joey & Emily

 The kiddos

After dinner we go over to my parents house and hang out for a little bit and then head to their neighbors  house (The Races').  I have spent every Christmas Eve that I can remember at their house!!
  
Trying to get a family picture

Opening new pajamas to wear to bed for Santa

Papa & Grandma with Maddie & Cooper

Maddie & Cooper

And...this is where Maddie starts to lose it!  No more pictures for her!!

Time to go home because we have a BIG day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment