Sunday, September 11, 2011

Worlds Of Fun


I have been wanting to Maddie to Worlds Of Fun all summer...I was really curious to see if she how she would do with all the people, standing in lines, and if she liked the rides.  Matt and I decided to give it a try and take Maddie on onee beautiful evening.  We dropped sweet Cooper at Grandmas and headed out the three of us for a night of fun!!
She loved all the rides!

There is not one shy bone in her body...she ran right up and hugged all the characters!

Maddie had seen someone on TV get thier face painted and we told her that she could have her face painted at WOF if she wanted...she was so excited to have it done and knew exactly what she wanted to be.  I have never seen her sit that still in three years!!  She absolutely loved it!!  Definitely the cutest tiger I have ever seen!


It was a great day!  She had tons of fun on all the rides and even daddy got to ride a 'big' ride too!  Looking forward to doing again soon!!

1 comment: