Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vegas Baby!!

Matt & I were in need of a little weekend getaway...plus I could tell the grandparents really wanted to watch the kids for a few days...

We were so excited to have a fun couple days with some of our friends!!  We did a little drinking, rode some roller coasters, drinking, gambling (I won a little bit), piano bar, drinking, pool day with cabana, shopping, and maybe a little more drinking!!  Matt and his friend Jeremy also drove to Mesquite, NV to play golf!!  That was definitely the highlight of his trip!



And this is when we became the coolest parents in the world...Sweet Madelyn has a crazy love for spiderman!

It was definitely nice to get away from all the craziness and have some adult time!  But I sure do miss my babies when I am away!!  I was ready to get home to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment