Sunday, September 11, 2011

LAKE TRIP!

I KNOW...I am so behind on the blog...here I go...

I have so many memories spending time with my family at Table Rock Lake.  We went every summer with our close family friends, The Races!!  I love everything about every minute of being there!!  I didn't marry a "lake" guy but I am hoping he will enjoy it as much as I do someday!  I have been so excited about taking Miss Mad to the lake but I wanted to wait until she was a little bit older...She was super excited (and a bit nervous) for her trip with just Mommy & Daddy!! Sweet Cooper was getting some one on one time and extra love from Grandma Smith!!


Maddie got right in with papa and loved swimming!  We only had one minor problem and that was Maddie didn't want to pee in the water!  UGGGGG...she was crying saying she wanted to go pee in the grass - too bad for us because there was no grass near!  Luckily we had two boats and we were close to home!  Day Two mama got smart and packed a pull-up!  Worked like a charm!!  My nonstop girl that never naps even took a two hour nap on the boat...I think I have myself a lake girl!



We went with Steve to fill the boat up with gas.  Maddie loved riding on the boat and seeing all the other big boats!  Steve even let Maddie drive.


 And of course a trip isn't complete without a little fishing.  Maddie caught 4 fish!!  Mommy could only stay and get a few photos - my anxiety can't handle a three year old walking around on the dock!!  I knew she was in good hands with daddy, grandma, and papa...but my nerves COULD NOT handle it!


 I can't wait until our next trip and for when Cooper can join us!!  (Technically Cooper was at the lake the summer before...he was just still in my belly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment