Friday, October 14, 2011

Cooper is ONE!

I CAN NOT believe that my little man is already one!!  That was absolutely the fastest year ever!!  I really feel like I brought him home from the hospital yesterday.  It has been so much fun getting to know him and learning his personality.  He is SOOO different from his sister.  He is a such a sweetie, likes to cuddle, and is very very shy. He also loves his mommy (makes me smile)!

I have fallen head over heals in love with this little man!!

We introduced him to the world with this...

 Here is Cooper growing throughout the year...
His One Year Stats:  
Weight - 23.3 lbs
Height - 29 inches


Of course we needed to have a PARTEE to celebrate little man turning one!

The Food

The Partee


Cake Time

Playing with my new toys

Both kiddos at One Year!

I love you so much buddy!  Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Cooper!! Your momma sure knows how to throw a party! JOhnny wants to come over and play with you and all your new fun toys!

    ReplyDelete